10.13.2005

On diaper-free babies...

I'm simultaneously working on a couple of draft posts right now while MZ works through a fever we're hoping is related to teething, and I'm feeling like blogging is really not in the spirit of Yom Kippur, but she's sleeping, finally, and the laundry's all folded and the bills are sorted and the table is even set (thanks, Deb!)... and I'm not entirely sure how to observe the Day of Atonement from home, although this brings back memories of bedrest two years ago.

A lot of people have asked me about the NY Times article on going diaper-free. Do I seem like the type of person who would undertake such I thing? I can see where you might think that. And while I am no longer a working mom, I think my friend and fellow Bernal mom said it best, so just read this.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 18.10.05, Blogger Roasted Squid said...

Thanks for the shout out! It's the first time I've been referenced by another blog. I feel so honored.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home